Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The best thing of my lifee (3 years)

Welcome back! Haha after months, finally i write again.
Sekarang baru menginjak kelas 3 SMA nih. Kelas 12. Kelas yang katanya "super-sibuk". Iyalah, nyiapin masa depan. nyiapin UN, SBMPTN, dan ujian-ujian universitas lainnya. Ujian cari jodoh juga mungkin :D
Oh, well, about what i choose in invitation *masa SNMPTN bahasa inggrisnya invitation._.*, i want to choose anti-mainstream major. Hahaha. anti-mainstream. Ya because 
i think my advantages in english, physic, math *plis ini sok bgt*
Aduh sok campur bahasa inggris bahasa indonesia.
I interested in IPSE UPI. Education University of Indonesia. UPI. Yah, because i interested in that major. IPSE. International Program on Science Education. Walaupun kursi untuk SNMPTN cuma 9, 9,
9 !!

I should fight no matter what.
  #fixalay #bukansekedarkatabiasa #ifightforyou *eh
maaf adminnya lagi puber nih WKWK

 Now i'm searching for scholarship, walaupun kelewatan beasiswa korea -_- it's okayyyy dahh

But, selama 3 tahun ini, i'm grateful for what i had. Why? Padahal sebelumnya i'm a bitttttttt regret to enter this school.

1) I can have friends again. HAHAHA ini simpel sih but i think it's most important. When i was 10th grade, i was too optimist especially in academic, so i don't have many of friends. but, i think in social life, we need to socialize with other people, because we are not perfect. we need each other, especially you *heh #mulaigaring #kebiasaangaring

2) I was a representative of my school to join competition. Not only my school, but also province. PROVINCE. CENTRAL SULAWESI. Haha even though my school maybe don't appreciate my hardwork, but who cares. I just wanna search a experience and i'm still young kkk~ Beside that, i can have friends more. Especially representative from another province in Indonesia when ISUNITE. for those who don't know what is ISUNITE, i will explain to you.
ISUNITE is Indonesia Students Unite. It is an organization with selected students around in Indonesia and they are representative of their province. Do you know FIM? Forum Indonesia Muda? yapp that's one of famous organization in university students. You can say Isunite is the brother of FIM. hahaha
 hahaha i miss them by the way



even though i didn't feel comfortable with them a bit  hahaha.

3) I join organization. HAHAHA FINALLYYY! I join SMECO, M-SCOPE, and RISMA. Yahh alhamdulillah i have more experience, friends, yahh. Experience is the best teacher, i don't know whose quote is it.

4) wawancara bulee men. HAHAHA it's my first time to talk with them actually. They are from Australia and they are mix Australia Indonesia. They are my senior's friend. Until now we still keep in contact.

5) i know what is my favourite sport hahaha. And that is SOFTBALL. i ever home run. Hahaha even tough it's only happen once but until now i'm still very proud of it.


Yahh finally it's over. Yeah in life you should take the positive aspects.
That's all. Thanks for reading.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment